Last Updated: September 27, 2019
TotalPlay5 Sports operates the portal in India, which offers cricket fantasy games(batting/bowling) and other online fantasy cricket sports games through the web-portal MyFanTeam.com.
MyFanTeam respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer an enriching and holistic internet experience to its Users, MyFanTeam offers a vast repository of Amusement Facilities. Kindly take time to read the 'About Us' section to know more about MyFanTeam. Most of the Amusement Facilities are offered for free but you may need login to participate in MyFanTeam online Fantasy games. The information about the User is collected by MyFanTeam as (i) information supplied by Users and (ii) information automatically tracked during User's navigation on MyFanTeam.
MyFanTeam may also share information as provided by you and data concerning usage of the Amusement Facility and participation in the Games with third party service providers engaged by MyFanTeam, for the purpose of data analytics or other similar purposes, for the purpose of storage, improving the services and helping MyFanTeam serve you better.
Where we propose to use your personal information (that is, information that that may be used to identify the User and that is not otherwise publicly available) for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
By using the Portal, you hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use and storage of this information by MyFanTeam. MyFanTeam reserves the right to share, disclose and transfer information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event MyFanTeam sells or transfers all or a portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are shared, disclosed or transferred as part of the transaction. You hereby expressly grant consent and permission to MyFanTeam for disclosure and transfer of information to such third parties. Further, MyFanTeam reserves the right to disclose personal information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests and as necessary to protect the rights and interests of MyFanTeam.
User Data and Privacy Information
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the Login process namely: - a) your name, b) Phone Number, c) Gender, d) Age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) one time password(OTP) etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes Information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for Information when you enter a competition or promotion, make a Customer Support enquiry or complaint or when you report a problem with our Website
- If you use our services for financial transactions (like when you participate in a game of skill, make a purchase in a game, or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, e-wallet information and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details
- We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Website, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices; records of correspondence, if you contact us; your responses to any surveys we conduct for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to such surveys; details of participation fees, prizes, payments and other transactions that you conduct on our Websites and details of the fulfilment of your transactions; details of your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the web pages and resources that you access; and information and communication on forums on the Websites, for example, chat rooms and message boards (where applicable).
- 'cookie' is a small text file containing small amounts of information which is downloaded to your device when you visit a website or use applications. The cookie enables the server to collect information from the browser. When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies - small files - to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. MyFanTeam uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Session cookies are temporary and typically disappear after you close your browser. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- We use flash, session and persistent cookies on our Website and application. Flash cookies are small pieces of information stored and accessed by Adobe Flash, the browser plug-in used by sites. Session cookies are used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages. Persistent cookies enable a website to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of services or functions required.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Security and privacy
- We employ security measures to protect your Information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Protection of your Information, including your registration details and any debit or credit card information you provide to us, is a priority for us. Data on our secure pages is encrypted using high level ruby bcrypyt and md5 technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Any personal information which identifies you will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the internet. [*] encrypts any information sent by you on our secure pages. Our server then reads the information using a private key. This means that your Information, be it debit or credit card information or any other personal details, is turned into a code that can only be decoded with the private key or password. If your browser is suitably configured, you will receive a warning message when you first access any secure page on the Website. This is simply information to advise you that the Website is protecting your Information.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the internet is not completely secure. Although MyFanTeam will do its best to protect your Information as described in paragraph 6.2 above, it cannot guarantee the security of any Information that you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent. For your own privacy protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive Information (such as credit/debit card numbers) in any emails you may send to us.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites
Your telephone conversations to our Customer Support may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of queries.
Changes to our policy
We may modify this policy from time to time. Any changes to our policy will become effective upon posting of the revised policy on the Websites.
Accuracy and access to Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any Information that we collect from you is accurate and has been verified.
You are entitled to see the Information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. We are entitled by law to make a small administrative charge for providing such Information.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your Information are welcome and should be made in writing or by telephone via the Contact Us section on the Websites. Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be forwarded in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Retention of Data
You will promptly notify MyFanTeam if there are any changes, updates or modifications to your information. Further, you may also review, update or modify your information and user preferences by logging into your Profile page on the Portal.
Contact Us Information
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback can be sent to MyFanTeam at: email@example.com